This Nationally Accredited HRW CB course covers: The Operation of Bridge and Gantry Cranes controlled from either Remote/Pendent or Cabin Control.
Upon satisfactory completion of the CB course., Participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment which is Nationally Recognised within the Australian Qualifications Framework and issued under authority of the National Vocational Education and Regulator Act 2011.
Course Hours & Duration
- Classes are scheduled in sessions, please check each session for duration.
Price: All of our courses are GST Free
- $1300 per person
- Maximum Participants-8 People
- Prices are negotiable for group bookings
- Requirements for HRW Licence
- OH&S Legislation (Acts, Regulations and Duty of Care)
- Application of Australian Standards and National Standards.
- Pre-operational checks
- Planning your work
- Safe slinging
- Safe operational procedure
- Signals and communication
- Shut down procedure
- HRW licence application process
Participants will need:
- Hi Visibility Shirt or Vest
- Protective Footwear
- Hard Hat (we have some available for use if necessary)
- Please bring your own lunch
- Water,Tea & Coffee facilities are available
- Address: 37 Kemblawarra Road Warrawong NSW 2502
- Phone: 02 42743864
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.iwpt.com.au
- RTO Code 91671
- ABN 18133156993
Prerequisites & Important Info
- Participants must hold a current Licence to Perform Dogging
- 100 points of Identification, must include photo proof of identification such as a Drivers Licence, Proof of age card or Passport
- (USI) Number-Unique Student Identification. If you do not have a USI one can be obtained from https://www.usi.gov.au/
- You must be 18 years of age or over to attend
- Inform the RTO if you do not have a NSW address prior to course commencement.
- Have basic numeracy skills
- Demonstrate ability to speak and write English to a basic level
Note: Please inform us upon registration if you feel you have any literacy or numeracy difficulties. Some reasonable adjustments to the course can be made to assist.